Sunday, May 15, 2011

Day 11

Riding thru The Avenue of the Giants(redwoods) today was similar to a museum tour. Felt like you needed to be quiet, respectful and don't dare touch. The trees line the sides of the road like majestic elderly looking down with hundreds of years of wisdom. We were lucky to have good weather and the sun played with shadows along the way.
I spent the day as usual behind Michael trying to catch any sort of free ride I could. I am in absolute awe of him and the amount of weight that Wayne can carry and Michael manages to push along so effortlessly.
Michael took me to a coffee shop this morning in Eureka that he remembered from last trip and it was fabulous. Have had a bit of a coffee shop tour this time which has been very nice.

Regards

Lisa Coates

1 comment:

  1. Mike and Lisa,
    I haven't forgotten about y'all. Your trip looks great. I hope the weather has been favorable and the wind has been at your back. Mine is going. I am in Lolo, MT and hopefully have a flatter ride for a while. Have a great ride!!

    ReplyDelete