Thursday, April 30, 2009

Arrivati in napole

Ciao, we we very lucky to have a fast run through customs and an even
faster taxi driver who transferee us to gattwick airport to make our
connecting flight to Naples. We found a back staff member who took
pity on us and checked our baggage with 2 minutes to spare.
The flight to Naples was beautiful, flying over the alps and lake
como. On arrive in Naples we were picked up by a driver from our hotel
who gave us a thrilling drive through Naples in heavy traffic. It was
one of the most crazy driving experiences I have ever had. Our hotel
is fantastic. It is in a very old building and the picture is a view
from our balcony. We walked in town for a couple of hours and had a
calzone pizza for dinner (when in Rome ). We got tired early and went
off to bed. I had the bright idea of a bath before going to sleep. I
instantly fell asleep and lisa woke up later that night to find me
asleep in a cold bath. I guess it's been a long day.

1 comment: